There are presented the advantages of using CMT (Cold Metal Transfer) welding and WIG with pulsed arc, as independent processes or in combination. These technologies can solve the welding problem of some components / subassemblies from the machine construction, in a medium enterprise, taking into consideration the welded joints features.
Also, there are presented some concrete applications of these welding processes, as:
- fabrication of the switch cabinets;
- welding of a pipe section within an exhaust of gases from an auto-track;
- welding of a moulded piece made from aluminum within a climatizer;
- welding of a distributor in a fuel pipeline;
- welding of the child’s seat support in automobile.